Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness
The Epic Award of Epic Awesomeness was bestowed upon me by the epically awesome, Stacy Sews and Schools!! The rules are simple: Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve this. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. So, here’s 10 things about me you might not know:
1. I live in a small town in a subdivision, but am a farm girl at heart.
2. I prayed for a strong willed child and got one, just like me.
3. Now, I pray to Him constantly about how to raise that child, just like my parents did.
4. I have lyme disease, and can't wait to be healed.
5. I don't like being sidelined from family fun.
6. I've tried to learn piano many times, still can't.
7. I wish my children would want to learn, so I can listen to them play.
8. I have a master's degree in Early Childhood.
9. I was a kindergarten teacher for 13 years.
10. I love being home.
Now to pass this award on to 10 Epically Awesome Bloggers. Stop by their page and say hello. You'll be glad you did.
1. Cold Antler Farm
2. Bless Their Hearts Mom
3. Daria's Life
4. Penny Raine
5. The Handmade Dress
6. Maureen Cracknell Handmade
7. Alive in Spirit
8. The Bulk Herb Store
9. Wellness Mama
10. The Gluten Free Dish
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting. Your comment will be posted after we take a look at it. :)