Fabric and trim scraps long and wide enough to cover the headband.
Hot glue gun
1. Cut the fabric to the length and width that you need + 1" to fold under the ends.
2. Glue the fabric edge to the inside of the headband just off center.
3. Glue as you fold/wrap the fabric around the headband pulling it tight and smooth as you go.
4. Over lap the beginning edge slightly so that this raw edge is in the center of the inside of the headband.
5. Fold the fabric ends inside and glue.
6. Wrap trim around the head band at an angle from one end to the other securing periodically with glue.
We used a piece of satin (from the skirt of her dress) that already had beads and sequins attached.